【提问】对 Logseq 未来的目标以及理念

现在 Logseq 已经进入 Beta 开发阶段,想问一下开发者接下来是想要建立怎样的一个应用,或者说希望服务于哪些群体,以下是一些人的想法:

在这方便,我认为lsq和flomo的开发者差距较大,lsq一直没有一个很好的最佳实践或者开发者自己的实践样例,一直到目前只是在模仿RR,加很酷的功能。但是flomo对功能的增加很克制,开发者就是flomo的深度使用者,有很多使用体会和实践指南之类的,这可能就是一个是工程师主导,一个是产品经理主导的差异
flomo因为主导者,有了自己的一套用法。但是lsq却没有很好的实践指南,功能很多,很酷,但是怎么用,还是大家自己各自探索

在这点上,开发者是否会有相关的想法?

lsq走上了数据库版本和官方协作,那隐私和本地优先的优势就少很多了

在这点上,开发者有没有相关的想法?

上边的这些都是一些也许是目前犹豫是否使用 Logseq 的人的看法,如果开发者能将这些想法写下来就最好了。

logseq是开源软件 大可以只完善基础服务框架 每个用户用自己的插件组合配置
像emacs vim 那样 并不需要选择方向

Hey Product Hunt! :wave:

I started Logseq as a side project in February of last year. I’ve been using Org-mode (which is similar to Markdown but has more features) to manage my ideas, tasks, and notes. It’s incredible, but I need to access my notes on mobile, and I want to build a graph on top of the growing notes to make it easier to ask and answer some questions and see the connections between different topics.

It’s pure luck that many users came to try Logseq and contributed to our community, coding, videos, documentation, and give us valuable feedback every day.

Our long-term vision is to build a privacy-first platform/community for knowledge management and collaboration.

For the personal knowledge base, we believe:

1. Your data is yours, forever.
  2. Interoperability with other tools, no lock-in, no proprietary formats
    We choose plain-text Markdown/Org and standard syntaxes for data longevity and better collaboration with the existing ecosystem.
  3. The ultimate fun is to change the code and do some nasty tweaks. That’s why we open-sourced Logseq, and we’ll release the new plugins API soon.

天生在Product Hunt上关于logseq的介绍,看看吧,多的就不赘述了。